Shoot an automatic machine gun from a helicopter
The Ultimate Thrill Ride In Las Vegas. We are the ONLY place in Vegas where you can shoot from a Helicopter. Book now and get the adrenaline rush of a lifetime.
Experience a Pure Adrenaline Rush
Shoot Zombies, Reactionary Steel Targets, and Airplanes!
- Ground Simulation and pre-flight mission briefing
- Board an A-Star 350 B2
- Fly over a 71-Acre private shooting range in the Mojave Desert
The Ride • The Range • The Gun
Gunship is the only gun range with the Barrett .50 caliber and targets at 800-plus yards
- 71 acres of range in the driest desert in North America
- AR500 reactionary steel targets, zombies, and airplanes
- Grab your machine gun and take aim
- More ammo is always available
- M249 SAW light machine guns
- Effective range of 700m and a maximum range of 3600m
- Accuracy approaching that of a rifle
- More guns, ammo, and more action are always available
Are you open during COVID-19
Yes. Starting May 15, 2020, we will reopen. Las Vegas will have entered Phase 1 with reopening valley businesses as of May 8th. Our Las Vegas gun range will be open and taking reservations as fast as you can book it!
I have never shot before, may I still shoot?
Yes, first time shooters and beginners are always welcome. You must be at least 15 years old. All flyers go through orientation, mission briefing & simulation to prepare.
I live outside the USA, may I still shoot?
Of course. As long as you can understand our safety instructions and follow them. Bring a Government issue ID or Passport for check-in.
How old do I have to be to shoot?
Minimum age to shoot is at least 15 years of age and must be accompanied with a parent or legal guardian.
What is the weight limit per passenger?
To ensure aircraft safety, we have a maximum weight limit of 300 lbs. per passenger. If your weight exceeds 300 lbs. you may still fly with us, but you are considered as 2 passengers/seats total.
Can we book groups?
Yes, we love groups and all corporate parties are welcome.
What is the dress code?
During winter months, wear closed-toe shoes, socks, and warm clothes because you will be traveling at high altitudes and exposed to cold weather conditions and wind. During summer months, you may wear pants, shorts, and t-shirts but are still required to wear closed toe shoes.